Piper methylsticum,which distributed in South Pacific islands, such as Fiji, Vanuatu and Polynesia, and enriched with the active substance of Kavaresin.
In the South Pacific islands, after the roots of kava peper are sun-dried, the locals will ground them into powder with water to make a kind of drink called kava wine.
The tongue becomes numb at first when you drink it, then the spirit calms and the whole body relaxes, experiencing a satisfaction and comfort that has never been felt before.
Kava pepper has long been a widely used pharmaceutical ingredient in Europe and America for its skin calming, local anaesthetic, antibacterial and anti-anxiety effects,
as well as being widely used as a food supplement and its dried root extract as an ingredient in cosmetics.
The main active ingredient of ZLEY®Kaenda is Kavaresin.However, kavaresin suffers from insolubility, which greatly reduces its concentration in different dosage forms
and makes it impossible to incorporate into pure aqueous dosage forms, thus limiting its use in cosmetics.
Based on this question, ZLEY Biologicals has developed a stable and water-soluble transparent product under the trade name ZLEY®Kaenda, which is a supramolecular vesicle.
1. Supramolecular vesicles, easy to soluble in water, not easy to change color, high efficiency with lower usage, timed-release, and promote transdermal absorption.
2. Combined with GABA receptors, it can get soothing and analgesic effects.
3. Kavain can inhibit LPS inducing to produce TNF-α, it can get anti-inflammatory and soothing effects.
4. Inhibiting the release of endogenous glutamate, to achieve the effects of local anesthesia and instant wrinkle removal.
5. Regulate your mood and relax your skin.
1.Well soluble in water, add it into the formula at room temperature and stir evenly.
2.Widely used in soothing and anti-inflammatory products, such as essence, cream, lotion, mask, etc.