Instruction of Formulation Application
1. Solubility：Oil-soluble, alcohol-soluble (e.g. ethanol, propylene glycol, butanediol, etc.), almost insoluble in water
4. Operating temperature：Below 85℃
5. Aqueous phase： Compatible with polyols
6. Oil phase：Soluble in oil
7. Thickening system：Ion resistant system
8. Operating suggestion：
Option 1：Capryloyl Glycine was pre-dissolved with polyols, slightly heated and dissolved, then added it into the aqueous phase, and finally added the alkali solution, stirring it until completely dissolved.
Option 2：Place Capryloyl Glycine in the oil phase and heated it to 80℃ to dissolve and participate in emulsification.
9. Storage recommendation：Store in a cool and dry place. Shelf life is two years
10. Incompatibility：Not found yet