Properties: The best antibacterial organic acid. It has high-efficiency chelation, can inhibit the active elements needed by molds, and limit the environment needed for microbial growth.
1. Soluble in propylene glycol,and glycerol.
2. It can be used for formulation systems without chemical preservatives. Widely used in gel, essence, lotion, cream, shampoo, bath cream, etc.
3. Compatible with the vast majority of ingredients, not affected by surfactants, or proteins of formulation, can be used in combination with alcohol, diols preservatives.
Instruction of Formulation Application
1. Solubility：Alcohol-soluble (e.g. propylene glycol, glycerin, etc.)
4. Working temperature：Below 50℃
5. Aqueous phase：Dissolve in propylene glycol and glycerin first, and then add to the system and stir evenly
6. Oil phase：No special instruction
7. Thickening system：Use with the preservative against mold
8. Application suggestion：Dissolve in propylene glycol and glycerin in advance, and then add to the system and stir evenly
① Caprylhydroxamic acid can not mixed with copper peptide, when they are mixed together, it will chelate copper ions, to form flocculent, the solution changes from blue to green
10. Storage recommendation：Store in a cool and dry place. Shelf life is two years.