Appearance: White to off-white crystalline powder.
1. Anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and anti-pruritic, relieve swelling and pain.
2. Anti-oxidation, anti-free radicals.
3. Improve skin tone, and skin whitening; Paeonol has the property of inhibiting tyrosinase activity.
4. Promote blood microcirculation, and skin metabolism, activate cells, and eliminate wrinkles.
5. It has the strongest bacteriostatic action on Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Staphylococcus epidermidis, and the MIC is 62.5 mg/ mL.
1. Soluble in ethanol, and insoluble in water.
2. Skin care products, facial masks, and creams.
3. Toiletries, shampoo, and body wash.
4. Oral products, toothpaste, and mouthwash.
5. Plant bacteriostatic agent, plant preservative.
Recommended dosage: 0.01-1.0%