P-hydroxyacetophenone is a natural plant extract, which exists in the stems and leaves of Artemisia scoparia of Compositae, the roots of Artemisia capillaris, Arubaceae plants, ginseng waierteng and other plants.
(1) New cosmetic raw materials with anti-corrosion and synergy promotion;
(2) It is effective for fungi and needs to be combined with traditional preservatives, which can reduce or even avoid the use of traditional preservatives (phenoxyethanol, Nepalese gold and other traditional preservatives) and accelerate sterilization more comprehensively.
(3) Anti-oxidation, anti-stimulation, emulsifying stabilizer and product protective agent;
(4) It is called green without added preservatives as it is not included in the cosmetic anti- corrosion list;
(5) Used as preservatives in masks, wet wipes, and water-based cosmetics.
||White or light white power
||Not more than 0.05%
|Loss on drying（%）
||Not more than 0.5%
||Not more than 10PPM
||Not more than 0.10%
|Contents (HPLC, %)
||Not less than 99.0%
It is mainly used as preservatives in cosmetics and skincare products and widely used in skincare products such as cream, facial mask, eye cream, essence, shampoo, cold ironing agent, hair dye, conditioner, soap, paste shampoo and other alkaline cosmetics and detergents.
Packaging and Storage
Packaging: aluminum film bag (lined with polyethylene plastic bag); 1kg/bag.
Storage: Please store it in a cool and dry place and the shelf life is 2 years.
Although this product has almost no pollution to the environment, it is best not to discard it together with domestic garbage. Please contact the local environmental protection department for dealing with the product and container and dispose according to the common chemical treatment method. Do not pour large quantities of products into the groundwater system.
Check whether the packaging container is complete and sealed, and keep it away from power supply, fire source, and other parts during transportation. This product does not belong to hazardous goods or mixtures and can be transported according as general cargo.